5 Things To Know About Profhilo
As the medical aesthetics industry advances in technology and innovation, more options are becoming available for facial aesthetic treatments.
Dermal fillers and wrinkle reducing treatments have been used for years and have been the most popular to rejuvenate the skin, but Profhilo, a new anti-ageing approach, delivers great results as a treatment on its own, or in combination with other aesthetic treatments.
This advanced ‘beneath the skin’ hyaluronic acid-based bio-remodelling and moisturising treatment activates collagen, elastin and skin receptors to improve and restore firmness of the skin.
If you’ve been considering facial aesthetics, here are 5 things to know about Profhilo:
- Although Profhilo is an injectable product, it is not a filler or biorevitaliser. Profhilo has opened up a new injectable category – bioremodeling. Skin boosters attract and bind water in the skin which ultimately supports the underlying tissue. With a Profhilo treatment, skin will feel tighter and provide a more lifted appearance.
- Profhilo is the purest form of injectable Hyaluronic Acid available and has the highest concentration. Hyaluronic acid is a substance that is naturally produced by our body which promotes more youthful skin. Its manufacturing process doesn’t involve the use of any chemical cross-linking agents.
- Profhilo not only offers deep hydration and a glowing complexion, it can also help skin look and feel tighter. The injected Hyaluronic Acid provides support from within skin’s layers by stimulating our own collagen and elastin production, a winning combination!
- Profhilo can be used to treat different areas. Profhilo can be used on numerous areas such as the face, neck, décolleté, hands and arms. The results of a Profhilo treatment can last up to 6 months.
- Profhilo is easy to inject and comes with limited downtime for the patient. The procedure itself is a little uncomfortable, though once the treatment is complete patients can continue the day as normal.
If you have been considering skin tightening and rejuvenation treatments, Profhilo may be right for you.< Back to blog